WATCH THIS VIDEO THEN WRITE AND GET THE ENTIRE TAPE AND LETS TAKE DOWN THIS COUNTY TOGETHER
Grand jury’s all across the United States have come up with the same findings of unaccountability in Child Protective Services for the death’s of children while in their care.
LETS ORGANIZE A PROTEST.
SPECIFICALLY IN RIVERSIDE AND MORENO VALLEY, CALIFORNIA
AT THE CPS OFFICES
IT IS ABOUT CHILDREN, SO NO EXCUSES TO NOT SHOW
CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES IS OUT OF CONTROL THAT MUCH WE ALL AGREE.
AND CHILDREN ARE DYING IN FOSTER CARE.
Child Protective Services covers up abuse and the deaths of children in foster care. This is NOT acceptable and will not be tolerated, I want my child back unhurt. Even the Federal government has requested CPS to stop covering up the deaths of children in CPS custody. I have read this in several news articles lately. OMG
Who is letting these people get away without reporting the deaths of children?
What is it going to take for this COUNTY AND STATE to consider our children more than a pay check?
What is going on and how come the people are not looking out for children?
Our government has shown us they don’t give a shit about our children and that they are nothing more than a pay check to these courts and CPS. Start talking to the people with children victimized by CPS and ask them if they want to do anything about this problem and if they do give them my email address. ProjectManagerBill@gmail.com
People, if you really are concerned about our children then email me and let’s organize and protest about this criminal behavior.
Write petitions, do whatever it takes to expose this problem of irresponsibility, non-accountability, and really really bad decisions by corrupt judges and Child Protective Services. All for Federal funding and it has to stop. These are innocent children and it is time for the state to grow up and stand for something other than big business at any cost.
If we don’t do anything about this problem, then we have no one to blame but ourselves. People before us have stood up for far less causes than this one. I have never in my life time seen a more noble cause.
OUR CHILDREN”S LIVES ARE BEING STOLEN
Violations committed by the CPS JUDGE in my case.:
1) Failure to charge the Department with contempt for their lack of providing services in a timely manner and allowing us to be charged with kidnapping/child stealing (our OWN child) which should have been a mere CONTEMPT of court issue, that is even if one was to consider an UNSIGNED JUVENILE DEPENDENCY Minute Order printout as a VALID court order!.
2) Administrative malfeasance: This happened in our case in several instances. Finding that my sister’s testimony was “bias” towards me yet allowing a COURT CLERK’s testimony into the record.
3) Bias/appearance of bias favorable towards department as he always ruled in their favor and never in ours.(Made personal opinion comments about me, my wife and my family as well.) None of the judges allowed our exculpatory evidence into the record.
4) Comment on pending case (as in our case letting the DA sit in and commented on our pending case turning a contempt into a criminal made sure the DA was filing charges on a contempt of his court )
5) Decisional delays. Continued our hearings numerous times due to their calendar being full and without stating on the record how these continuances were in the best interests of the children.
7) Demeanor/decorum; in my case it was extremely unprofessional and was against us from the beginning. Made several inappropriate comments.
8) Disqualification/disclosure/post-disqualification conduct to long for me to go into here. will be presented at a later time.
9) Ex parte communications;.Had in-chambers discussions with attorneys not yet appointed as counsel.
10) Failure to ensue rights: how many can I go into here? The most damaging was allowing CPS to submit fabricated documents and false statements into the record without admonishment not to mention about 100 instances.
11) On bench abuse of authority in performance of judicial duties; There have been several listed here and I do have many more as do most of you reading this or you wouldn’t be here. Most parents just don’t think it will happen to them until they have lost their child.