In Re: D.F.

We posted several stories regarding a current active Riverside County Juvenile Dependency case. It was alleged that it caused the child emotional harm. We sincerely apologize IF THAT IS REALLY TRUE WHICH WE HIGHLY DOUBT. Nonetheless, we noticed that the child’s name is still being searched for so we Googled it ourselves. There are “cache” versions of the articles that come up. I have sent several requests to Google asking for those “cache” pings be removed from the internet. Hopefully they will respond soon. 

Our goal is not to harm ANYONE. We wouldn’t even have this blog journal if people did the right thing so if you just stopped hurting children, if CPS and the court cohorts would follow the LAW and be REAL when you say “the child’s best interests” then we would SUPPORT your efforts to help abused and neglected children, we would help to PREVENT child abuse in homes. But the reality is really depressing because it is YOU PEOPLE who are abusing the children and you are destroying families. WHY CAN’T YOU JUST STOP IT?!?


4 thoughts on “In Re: D.F.

  1. Cps in Benton co. Washington state has stolen my grandkids. Please..send me any known resources that I could contact for help.

  2. I been charged with child neglect for no reason but by turning down a two day hotel stay because I got scared because their dads mom passed away in 2013 who had custdoy of them and their father who was a ex drug addict and felan wanted full custdoy of are boys and I told him I did not want to touch the case because I did not have my life together but I did if anyway and his girlfriend said her parents had a apartment that they could let me move in and of course after I told the gl I got award custdoy of them their dad faked sick ness and I got no apartment I had to ask my mom help me enroll them in school and keep them in the city they were growing up in and they stayed with the grandmother who passed away husband so they could stay in school but their dad called the city so much they got kicked out so a family friend offered to let the boys stay with her durit school days and me on weekends I feel I got set up by my kids father and his girlfriend idk what to do since the court gave the kids to him and now I can’t even see them or talk to them unfair treatment

  3. The State of Florida has illegally placed my two minor children in the care of a blood relative convicted of a first degree domestic violence already in court over kidnapping her own children from the biological father she has illegally relocated with my two children minor I do have my rights to have visitation and fighting every day but it seems I’m getting nowhere now my daughter has been kidnapped for a year my son has been taken away from my daughter all without any regards to me the biological mother I really need help please please help my baby I got a picture of my baby girl with two black eyes about 3 weeks ago please help

Leave a Reply