CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO BE DIRECTED TO MY GOOGLE DRIVE. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT.
Now, this was timely filed in LA Childrens’ Court and properly served to all parties. The attorney for the parent who filed it PULLED IT OUT OF THE RECORD, CLAIMING THAT THE PARENT COULDN’T FILE THINGS WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE. IT WAS FILED BEFORE HE BECAME ATTORNEY OF RECORD. AND HOW IN GOD’S NAME COULD A FILING JUST BE TAKEN OUT OF THE CLERK’S FILE? SHOWS YOU RIGHT THERE THEY DO WHATEVER THEY WANT I BELIEVE THIS DOCUMENT WAS A VERY SERIOUS THREAT TO THE DEPARTMENT AND EVERYONE IN THE COURT, SINCE THEY ARE ALL ON CPS’S SIDE. WE ARE GOING TO TRY TO GET IT FILED AGAIN, MAYBE I SHOULD JUST PUT THE LAWYER’S NAME AT THE TOP AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE HE PREPARED IT, I BET THAT WOULD REALLY GET HIM IN TROUBLE! AND ME AS WELL SO I WON’T ACTUALLY DO THAT. IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS, LET ME KNOW. THIS CASE IS SOMETHING OFF THE CHARTS, SIMILAR TO THE IN RE: DF.
SO, IF YOU PREPARE OBJECTIONS BEWARE THAT IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT TO FILE IT. I WILL KEEP EVERYONE APPRISED REGARDING THE FILING OF THIS DOCUMENT. WISH US LUCK!
Click on the picture to read the report. NOTE** ON THE FIRST PAGE, SECOND PARAGRAPH OF THIS DOCUMENT IT STATES, “This fact-based analysis presents a unique opportunity to examine the need and possibly for wholesale changes in the way DCFS and the County of Los Angeles carry out the charge of providing services for families and children in crisis. Accordingly, in addition to identifying the RSI (Reoccurring Systemic Issues), this report suggests opportunities for improvement that, if capitalized upon effectively, can lead to positive changes and outcomes for the children and families DCFS serves.” ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!
We are trying to raise money to help families. A few of my goals are:
1. Print and distribute information to parents caught in the judicial system as well as valuable information about Child Protective Services.
2. Coordinate and conduct workshops for parents to learn everything about the California Juvenile Dependency Court.
3. Outline a protocol of the workshop for others in other States to conduct workshops in their area.
4. Record the workshops on video and make them available on YouTube.
5. Complete writing a Bill, and submit it to our legislators, that would change the requirements for proof of neglect, evidence of hearings that are conducted according to Law, the hiring and administration of Hearing Officers and attorneys so they are not paid for by the County, to provide for “secret shoppers” who are allowed in any courtroom at any time to audit the hearings and that would provide for the auditing of every single case file terminating parental rights that includes interviewing the parents and every audit’s findings can be submitted to the Appellate Courts for review and determination of whether or not the parent’s rights be restored.
I have created an account with Ebay where I am selling random stuff. Every penny profit will go towards achieving these goals. Please support our cause simply by purchasing everyday items. I am working on another blog (it is updated daily) which highlight some of these items for sale. Once you are directed to my Ebay site, at the bottom you will see boxes which showcase all the items I have for sale. (I purchase these items from the clearance racks and re-sell them for a lot less than retail price.) Here is the link to my blog: http://radomestuff4sale.wordpress.com/
These people adopted children to torture and kill them and GOT PAID TO DO IT! How could they have gotten away with this for 8 years? Because once a case is closed by adoption or guardianship, CPS washes their hands of the entire thing like, “Oh, well, we replaced the parents with strangers so everything will be OK now.” This is the quality people CPS chooses and the only thing the States seem to care about is the money from the federal government. On top of the supplemental income for the adoptions, these people also claimed the children as dependents on their tax returns! You would think that the IRS would make it mandatory to audit these people on a yearly basis.
I am telling you now we can not stand for this treatment of our children any longer.